- 400 ml Amaizin coconut milk
- 500 g mixed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, leek, cabbage, green beans, carrot, beansprouts)
- 200 g tofu
- 2 tablespoons frying oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 sachet of Amaizin Thai green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon trassi
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Cut the vegetables in slices or cubes. Cut the tofu in cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok and stirfry the onions till glazy. Add the curry paste and trassi. Fry for 2 minutes on a gentle fire.
Add the stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil without the lid on the pan. Add the vegetables in order of cooking time and stirfry till done. Add the tofu 5 minutes before the vegetables are finished.
Add the peanut butter, ketjap and lemon juice and serve with rice.