For 6 wraps
- 6 Amaizin tortilla wraps
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 250 g cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 red union, very finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers
- lettuce to choice, for example Romain or iceberg
- 500 g mixed vegetables, such as cucumber, tomato, carrot, finely cut into stripes
In a bowl mix the cream cheese, chives, lemon juice, herbs, union and capers. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on the wraps, leaving a few centimeters from the sides empty.
Put the salmon and lettuce on the wraps and add the vegetables.
Roll up the wraps and cut them in half.