For 6 wraps
- 6 Amaizin tortilla wraps
- 250 g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano), dried
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp capers
- 200 g smoked salmon
- Lettuce or your choice (iceberg, Romaine, rocket), strips
- 500 g mixed vegetables (cucumber, tomato, grated carrot, etc.)
In a bowl mix the cream cheese, chives, lemon juice, herbs, union and capers. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on the wraps, leaving a few centimeters from the sides empty.
Put the salmon and lettuce on the wraps and add the vegetables.
Roll up the wraps and cut them in half.