Wraps with beef stripes and hot pineapple salsa
- 6 Amaizin tortilla wraps
- 500 g beef strips
- 100 ml soy sauce
- iceberg lettuce, cut into strips
- aluminium foil
- 1 can (400 g) Amaizin Pineapple, drained and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 chilli pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Mix the beef stripes with the soy sauce and marinate for 2 hours.
Prepare the salsa by mixing the ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge.
Heat the oven at 200°C. Put the wraps in the aluminium foil and heat them for max. 10 minutes.
Stir fry the beef strips shortly welldone. Put the lettuce and the beef on the wraps. Cover with the salsa. Roll them and serve directly.